Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Good News

Got the pathology report back today. Negative in the lymph node, negative in the surrounding tissue. Doesn't get much better than that.

My temporary device has been replaced with the real thing. A $2000 balloon. Tomorrow I see the radiologist for "simulation", I think that's to get all the settings right for the radiation and I will start treatment either Friday or Monday. Will be finished by next Friday!

Wow, what a trip this has been. Not over yet, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic News. I am so relieved that you are now cancer free! Good luck with the radiation. Will there be any special side effects or reprecussions from the radiation? Let us know what you are expecting. I heard you can't use your cell phone for a few days. Is that true with this kind of rediation? Love that you can wear the cancer survivor title. Bev

    ReplyDelete