Friday, May 29, 2009

First Followup

Today was the first of my followup doctor appointments. According to Dr. Tsuei I am healing well. When I asked if I had any restrictions on activities he looked at me kinda funny. Pretty much he said if it bothers me to use my right arm, then switch to the left. I see him again in three weeks.

The last week has been uneventful. Thankfully so. I have begun walking again and I definitely can tell when I have been using my right side too much. The right breast is tender like if you have something rough that's been rubbing against your skin. I'm not sure if it's from the surgery or the radiation. Tsuei said we'd call it the radiation and laughed.

So, I'm good to go. Winding down this little adventure. Probably won't post again for a couple of weeks.

Again, thanks for all the support I've received from everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,toby just thought I'd let you know I have been peeking in to see how you are doing and praying for positive days ahead. You are doing great..Hang in there and keep smiling!
    Hugs callie

    ReplyDelete